Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and the permanent cookies store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, the web can use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing the restricted access web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security features during the Navigation and store contents for the broadcast of videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in his terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the content design selected, the geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
They are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertisement to be adjusted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users on websites. The information collected through this type of ‘cookies’ is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service Depending on the usage data that users make.
Third Party Cookies
In some web pages you can install ‘cookies’ from third parties that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics and Comscore statistical services.
How to manage ‘cookies’ in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your terminal:
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Chrome browser:
· Click on the menu in the toolbar.
· Select Settings.
· Click Show advanced options.
· In the ‘Privacy’ section click on the Content Settings button.
· In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
More information about Google Chrome
To adjust the permissions related to ‘cookies’ in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
· At the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
· Select Options.
· Select the Privacy panel.
· In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom settings for the history to configure the options.
More information about Mozilla Firefox
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
· At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
· Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to remove cookies. Activate the ‘Cookies’ box, and then click Delete.
· Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or completely down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
More information about Internet Explorer 9
In some browsers you can set specific rules for managing cookies per website, which gives you more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.